Tons of gear, ULA catalyst x2, osprey aura 65, pocket rocket, snow peak stove, pads

All prices are shipped. Paypal only. I will try to answer questions as soon as possible, but will most likely be during the evening and maybe during my lunch break. Willing to meet up in Woodstock, GA or Midtown Atlanta, GA if preferred.

$180 each for backpacks. All 3 have been used during a thru hike and have been washed and cleaned. After wearing them for a few minutes though, there is still a slight odor in the shoulder pads. Osprey stitched the hipbelt pocket repair on the aura 65. So they do not smell horrible otherwise they won't repair them.

• ULA medium catalyst with small hipbelt. Hipbelt has some wear to it. This version has the side access to the water bottle pockets. Used for entire AT thru hike.
  • ULA small frame catalyst with small hipbelt. Older style with closed water bottle pockets. Does have internal frame with 2 stays. Used from Springer to Harpers Ferry. Hib belt has some wear
  • Osprey Aura 65 with trekking pole holder things. Used from Harpers Ferry to Katahdin. Repair stitching on hipbelt by Osprey.
$30 each Big Agnes Clearview mummy sleeping pads, one long, one regular, comes with the mesh baggy too. Have turned a little yellow. There were no known leaks from last use. $40 Snow peak gigapower titanium manual canister stove. Very little use. $25 MSR pocket rocket. Very little use. $20 each OR Gaiters, size medium. $35, JRB black down hood, little use.
one sold, one left
$20 each, x2 REI silk sleeping bag mummy liner, little use. They do have snags here and there on the silk from velcro and usage. $15 each obo, JRB large orange pack covers with 2 carabiners for each one. These do have a bad smell to them. $30 Sea to Summit new never opened, grey, medium pack cover. Integral Designs event gaiters, yellow small $15, medium green missing shock cords $10. $30 each, x2 Mountain Laurel Designs event Rain Mittens, small pair and medium pair. Need to be seam sealed. The silicone I had on them mostly peeled off. I think I used the wrong kind.