FS: Gear Closet Clean Out

I am cleaning out a few unused things - the first I'll take posted gets to purchase. US Postage ConUS is included in all of these SOLD!! WBBB DL 1.1 Black with whoopie slings and 10' tree straps. I bought this from HppyFngy who said he only took it out the sack twice. I bought so a friend of mine could hang with me but it never happened. $160 SOLD to Altruistguy IMG_3265.jpg IMG_3266.jpg SOLD!! Ribz 500ci Front Pack (older version). I bought both the 500 and 1000 to see which I liked best. The 500 still fit my 6' 220 frame but I liked the added room of the 1000 $30 SOLD to Gadgets IMG_3259.jpg SOLD !!Army Hammock Nylon M-1965. I got this from another HF Member. If you tie it really tight it works ok but it can be a bit tippy $10 Sold to Dbasi!! IMG_3253.jpg SOLD !!Pink (as in Barbie) Nylon Ripstop 8.5' with Amsteel continuous loops. $25 SOLD!!! to Boywilderness IMG_3254.jpg SOLD!! WL Bug Net with stuff sack never used - $50 SOLD to FLyHang IMG_3257.jpg #1 Gortex reversible military rain pants with dessert camo on one side and night camo on the other. Size is medium with 30 inch inseam $35 IMG_3262.jpg #2 Gortex reversible military rain pants with dessert camo on one side and night camo on the other. Size is medium with 30 inch inseam. This one is missing a zipper pull but works with a piece of Zingit. $25 IMG_3260.jpg

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags