FS - cams, metolius, wild country, + just added set of C4s

It's Creek season, time to beef up the rack. Buyer pays shipping. Will split Paypal fees. Any questions just ask.
See other post with biners and passive pro:

Black Diamond C4 Camalots - sizes .5, .75 (x2), 1, all in good condition, sling dates are 2011, 2010, 2016, 2016 (from left to right) - $160 for the set. Will split if each cam has a buyer lined up.

Wild Country Helium Friends - sizes 1 & 1.5 (fingers/offset fingers), great condition - $35 each

I am only selling one of these cams, both similar to and great compliments for BD 1. I will keep the other and continue climbing with it.
Metolius UL Power Cam - size 6, dated 02/17 with a 2017 sling, great condition - $35
Wild Country Tech Friend - size 2.5, good condition, old but supple sling - $30

Again, I am only selling one of these cams in this size range. I will keep the others and continue climbing with them.
Metolius UL Power Cam - size 7, dated 11/16 with a 2016 sling, great condition - $35
Wild Country Helium Friend - size 3, good condition, very smooth action, water knot sling could use replaced - $30
Black Diamond C4 Camalot - size 2, good condition, smooth action, 2016 sling - $45 sold pending payment

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags