[WTS/WTT] Borah Cuben Bug Bivy with add on Black Cap ends - Like New

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/kn0Ukjo

Just received earlier this week. Set it up today for the first time on a plastic ground sheet and it unfortunately is not going to work for what I was trying do.

Specs: Cuben Bug Bivy Standard Length / Wide Width Add on Argon (A90) Black end caps instead of full bug mesh

Total weight is 4.6oz or 131g. Would like to get what I paid since it is indeed new. $185 ($165 for the bivy $20 for the addon end caps). Paypal FF preferred and I will cover shipping. USA only please. Not interested in shipping internationally. May also consider a straight up trade for a MLD Solomid innernet, Solomid XL innernet, or Duomid innernet preferably in similar condition.

Some info from the borah site on sizing: Length: Standard fits users up to 6'1", Long fits users up to 6'4" Width: Standard is 73" in girth at the shoulders, 64" at the feet. If the user is under 180lbs, use a regular width. Wide is 78" at the shoulders and 66" at the feet. If the user is 180-220lbs, use a wide. If you use a 25" wide pad, go with a wide regardless of weight. For users over 220lbs or 6'4", please contact us for custom sizing. Custom sizing is free in nearly all cases. Each oversize option (long length, wide girth) adds about 0.15oz, so a long/wide would weigh ~0.3oz more

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags