WTS: SWD,MLD,Hammock gear

<div class=”usertext-body may-blank-within md-container “>
<div class=”md”>

Hello! Clearing out some gear that doesn’t get use. Let me know if you have any questions! I can also grab more photos upon request. Paypal F&F preferred. Photos https://imgur.com/a/DMOnGA8

Hammock Gear Burrow Econ 50. Long wide. Blue outside,Black inside. Brand new never used. I got this in the spring 2018. Selling because my 20 degree quilt seems to work in spring summer and fall for me. 16oz in stuff sack. Asking 70 shipped.

Superior Wilderness Designs 40L framed pack. Large torso large hip belt. I bought this from a reddit user in like new condition. It comes with two hip belt pockets. Weight includes them. I used it on the JMT this summer for 16 nights. I’m only selling because the hip belt is too large for me. There is a small hole on one of the side pockets. One small hole on the front mesh. After my trip I washed the pack so it’s clean. I would be interested in trading for a HMG 2,400 southwest… Or a SWD pack with large torso and medium hip belt. 29.5oz with hip belt pockets. No shoulder strap. Asking $165 Shipped.

Mountain Laurel Designs Grace Duo. Cuben .75 green. Bought this like new. Previous owner only set it up in his yard. I’ve only used the tarp once and I’m trying to clear out any gear I have not been using. It comes with lawsons glow wire guy lines. It weighs 9.4 oz with the guy lines attached. In the stuff sack it weighs 10.2oz . Asking $210 shipped.

</div>
Catch and release.  Previous owners post. I never used this.  It just feels too large for me on. Hip belt pocket from LiteAF. This was my second attempt at a custom sized fanny pack, a bit smaller than the Thru pack at 6x5x3. Made with black DCF and it has a Lycra mesh pocket on the front that is good for trash, headphones, etc (only half of the top is open, the other half is sewn closed). They taped all the seams for waterproofing too. Used on a 2 day hike in July. Asking $15 shipped. Pictures

</div>