FS: Camalots, carabiners, nuts, hexes, black Totem, HB offsets, ropes, shoes, Yosemite hammer, ascenders

For sale is a large assortment of new and used gear. I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10/possibly 9.5 (must be new or near-new), Petzl ice picks for Nomics (must be new), and Moses Tomahawks. Also looking for a length of dark-colored (brown, black, dark green) static rope ~80ft in length. Used is fine.

Please note that I will keep this post updated. Unless the gear is marked Pending or Sold, it is still available.

Gear is listed in no particular order.

Petzl GriGri 1. Used but in good condition. $54.

Petzl GriGri 2. Brand new. No longer on the card, but still has the plastic keeper on it. $74.

Petzl Tibloc x2. Both are new. The older version before some genius at Petzl decided to add a plastic piece to it...what were they thinking? $23 each.

Black Diamond Index Ascender (LH). New. $60.

Petzl Ascender (RH). Older model in excellent condition. $42.

Kong Lift Ascenders pair. New. $105.

Gibbs Ascender. Used but in good condition. $30.

Petzl Reverso 4. Brand new. $21.

Black Diamond Yosemite hammer. New with tags. $85.

Petzl St'Anneau dyneema slings. Both are brand new. $6.50 for the 60cm. $9 for the 120cm.

Wild Country Rocks set #9 - #14. Brand new. These are the largest stoppers made and are an excellent alternative to hexes, or a cheap and light alternative to cams. Second picture shows the #14 on my rack next to a #13 Black Diamond. $43.

Wild Country Classic Rocks set #1 - #10. Brand new. $48.

Black Diamond Wired Hex set #4 - #10 with Ovalwire carabiner. Brand new. $73.

Black Diamond Wired Hex set #1 - #11. Used. $81.

Black Diamond Wired Hexes sizes 1 x3 and 2. $5 for the red #1. $4 each for the others.

Black Diamond Stoppers #11 and #1 x2. All are brand new. The #11 is non-anodized. $5 for the #11. $6.50 each for the #1s.
Wild Country Rockcentric Hexes set #3 - #9. Brand new. $56.

HB Offsets sizes 0-6 in brass and 8, 10, and 11 in aluminum. These remain the best offset nuts ever made, definitely superior to the DMM copies. Most of the brassies have seen little or no use. The aluminum offsets have seen a good bit of use. $125 for the set.

DMM Offset #11. $8.

USHBA Titanium nut tool. New. Already have a double set of Totems with triples in black? Complete your quest for the best of everything with the best nut tool. $70. Sold.

La Sportiva Mythos size 40.5. Brand new. $95.

5.10 Anasazi VCS size 10.5. New in box, never even tried on. I will trade for a 9.5 or 10 in the same shoe only (not looking for other shoes). $105.

Petzl Java 40m 10.3 Gym Rope. New. $65.

BlueWater BWII 5/16 static rope. 200ft. Like new. $95.

DMM Dragon Cam #3. Brand new. $54.

Metolius Supercams sizes Small and Medium. New. $40 for the Small. $48 for the Medium.

Black Totem. New with tags. $105 but must be purchased with at least $50 of my other gear (trying a gimmick...don't hate me for it!)

Black Diamond pre-C4 Camalots. Most are in very good condition. All have crisp actions. If you are not a fan of thumb-loops, or just want a cheaper Camalot, these are perfect. The The .5s are $39 each. The .75s are $41 each. The #1s are $42 each. The #2s are $44 each. The #3 is $47. The #3.5 is $62. 

Black Diamond C4 Camalot #4. Has seen a bit of use. $60.

Black Diamond Camalot C4 #1. Has seen quite a bit of use but is still solid with good action. $35.

Trango Ball Nut #5. $19.

Metolius Ultralight Powercam #1. I do not believe this has ever been placed or carried. $36.

Black Diamond Oval carabiners. Very lightly used. $4 each.

Black Diamond Ovalwire carabiners. All are in good condition. $4.50 each.

DMM rackpack. I believe these are the Phantoms. Extremely light. $41.

Black Diamond carabiners. $4.25 each.

Petzl Spirit carabiners. $5.50 each.

Assorted wiregate carabiners. The top left is a Hotwire that I don't think I ever used. Others are Neutrinos and the like. $4.50 each.

Petzl locking carabiners. All are brand new. Petzl OK SL locking carabiner x2 $10 each. Petzl OK Twistlock carabiner $12.50.

Petzl OK Twistlock carabiner. Older model, good condition. $6.50.

Petzl William Ball-Lock auto-locking carabiner x2 and Petzl Am'D auto-locking carabiner. Excellent condition. $12.50 each.
Random carabiners. $2.75 each.

Metolius Element locking carabiners. Round stock so ideal for rappelling/belaying. $7 each.

Black Diamond Rocklock Screwgate carabiner x2 and Black Diamond Positron carabiner. $7 each.