FS: Ti-Tri cooking set

MOVING SALE!!!

I had such success selling my packs that I’ve moved on to other items.  This is an Evernew 1L+ pot and TD Ti-Tri Caldera Cone system.

Specifically, this what TD now calls the “Classic Cone”, which means that it is in one piece and does NOT fit inside the pot to which it is specific.  It is titanium, but NO inferno insert and NO titanium floor plate is included.  The stove is the standard TD 12-10 model.  TD has made more interesting products since this one was their standard, but the only real inherent negative to this older version is volume- since the cone must be packed separately (in the insulated plastic cylinder in the photo below) it takes up more pack space.

As seen here:

Actually, I forgot to include the two titanium skewer stakes in the picture, but they ARE included.  Otherwise, it’s just what you see.

The pot is the Evernew that’s a bit bigger than 1L:

Unfortunately it DOES have the nonstick coating, which has some wear:

But that really doesn’t detract from the function of the pot.  I was tempted to sand it off, anyway.  I find such coatings both pointless and annoying, but I bought this pot far before I knew any better.

All of this is gently used.  Here is the pot bottom:

How does $25 shipped CONUS sound?

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags