Gear for sale

Even though I rarely post here, I have been a member for a long time. I am trying to downsize my gear closet to make way for new stuff arriving, and I have the following items for sale:

Western Mountaineering Summerlite 6ft Sleeping Bag

I purchased this sleeping bag in April 2013 and it has been used only once on an overnight trip. I used a liner inside. It is in as new condition and is a wonderful sleeping bag. My needs have changed and I am wanting a 20F bag that I can use year round. I paid $355 for this WM bag and I am asking $275 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Mountain Laurel Designs Duomid (Yellow SilNylon) with the Solo Inner (SilNylon floor)

I purchased the Duomid in March 2013, and apart from setting it up in my backyard it has been used just once on the same overnight trip as the WM sleeping bag. I absolutely love this shelter. With the solo inner there is loads of room inside for gear etc. It is seam sealed although it has never been rained on. It passed the hose pipe test after I sealed it but that's the only time water ever got on it. It is in great condition, with everything as it was when I first bought it. It comes with the guy lines attached and ready for use.

I paid $360 for this shelter and I am asking $275 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48.

Hilleberg Akto Tent with extra 10mm pole and Footprint

I first purchased this rock steady tent sometime around 2008. I used it for a couple of basecamps and a few weekend trips, and then in December 2011 I replaced the flysheet with a brand new one. This alone cost $265. I then used it for a week long backpacking trip in February 2012 in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas. That is the only time it was used with the new flysheet. The inner is the original and it is in very good condition with everything as it was when I first bought it.

I added a second, stronger 10mm pole and also the footprint. During the week long hike the footprint picked up two holes in the awning area. I have photographed them below. Both holes are near the tents entrance and are nowhere near the inner groundsheet it is protecting.

This is a bomber shelter that has been used for decades all over the world and has rightly built up a solid reputation as a strong, weatherproof shelter. If bought new today, all the items I have with this tent cost a total of $566. I am asking $250 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. That is less than the flysheet alone when I replaced it.
ULA Circuit Backpack Size Medium

I purchased this awesome backpack in November 2012. At the time they were offering custom colors so I had mine built in black. It has the S curved shoulder straps which I find much more comfortable. These packs run at $225 new today, which is the same price I paid for mine last December.

It has been used on one week long backpacking trip in the Ozark Mountains and one overnight trip. I have never had a pack that was as comfortable as this one is and it has been a hard decision to part with it. It is is in great condition with one very small issue as I have pictured below. The outside left side pocket's bungee cord that pulls it tight has a broken Line Lock (the spring fell out). I have a spare line lock that I will send with the pack and it will be an easy fix. Other than that it is in great condition and carried my week long load with ease and comfort. I can highly recommend ULA backpacks.

I am asking $140 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.
Osprey Aether 70 Backpack size large

I purchased this backpack at the beginning of March 2012 for a week long trip where I would be carrying food and gear for more than just myself. That is the only time this pack was ever used. It is a great pack for hauling larger loads or thru hikers. It is in great condition except on the front mesh outer pocket where some critter got his teeth into it during the night one night. I have photographed it below. Other than that it is in very good condition.

New today the Aether costs $279, which is the same as I paid when I bought this one. I am asking $150 shipped anywhere to the lower 48.
GoPro 3 Camera Silver Edition with optional Headstrap and 32gb SD Card

I purchased this camera in April 2013 with the intention of making some awesome movies of my hiking adventures with it. I never used it outside my backyard. I know my regular camera so well that I just carried on using it and the GoPro has just sat on my shelf ever since. It is is as new condition and it comes with the optional headstrap for hands free useage. I will also include the 32gb SD card I purchased for it. It comes with all the attachments that came with it when I bought it.

The camera is available for $249 now. I am asking $150 including the SD card and the optional headstrap, shipped anywhere in the lower 48
If anybody has any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I am selling these items to raise funds for new outdoor gear and to make space in my gear closet.

JimC