FS - CF Tarp, Jam 70, Stove, Mat

Terms:
A. First "I will take it" posted here gets the item.
B. Payment via PayPal "Friends & Family", or add 3%
C. Prices include USPS shipping to lower 48 addresses.

1) SOLD
Zpacks cuben fiber tarp
Zpacks 6x9 flat Tarp olive green color (looks gray to my old eyes!). Used on one weeklong and one 2 night trip.
Weight is 4.1 oz. No holes rips, stains, tears or patches.
6x9 is doable but tight for me at 6' 3". I am selling because I want the luxury of an 8x10 tarp and space for a 2nd person sometimes.
Sell for $139

2) Olicamp Kinetic Ultra Titanium Canister Fuel Stove
Super light Stove at 1.7 ounces. Boils 2 cups of water in 2 minutes… Review at: http://www.thegearhouseblog.com/2012/03/18/gear-review-olicamp-kinetic-ultra-titanium-canister-fuel-stove/
Excellent condition. Selling as I use a remote canister Olicamp exclusively now.
$32

3) Go lite Jam 70L Size "Large" (Belt & Torso)

Note: Golite Torso sizes run short. The "L" fits my 18"/19" Torso fine.

Bought it on WhiteBlaze from someone that bought it new. He trimmed some of the straps, the load lifters and the bottom hooks on the pack to reduce the weight. Also took out the water bladder holder and replaced the draw cord with paracord and then went on a quick over nighter. He didn't realize how big the pack was and sold it to me. I'm selling because 70 Liters is also far to large for my current kit.
$75

4) POE Insulmat Ether Thermo 6 Sleeping Mat (Regular) on 09/02/2013 18:19:24 MDT Reply Report Post Print View
Features
Dimensions 72 x 20 x 2.5 inches Weight 1 lb. 5 oz.
R-Value 6.8 Packed size 5 x 10 inches
Very clean. Would be Excellent, but it has a very, very slow leak. Needs a few puffs in the middle of the night. Includes stuff sack.
$29

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags