Big Gear Sale - Montane, Montbell, BPL, Enlightened Equip., EB, Granite Gear, & PIF

Too much gear around that my wife and I haven't been using. All prices are shipped CONUS payment via paypal gift. Priority will be given based upon order of PM received. I will update status as SOLD as items sell. All items sold/paid for by sunday night will ship Monday. Enjoy your weekend and let me know if you have any questions.

- Montbell U.L. Thermawrap Parka Blue Mens Small - Brand New w/o Tags. $100 Bought for my wife (mens small fit her better) a year ago and she never used it.

-Icebreaker 200g/m Cycling Top - $30 - men's L - Black - bodyfit style - small zipper pocket on back/side (see pic) - nice deep front zipper - it has the super nice, durable merino/spandexy blend - I couldn't find the product name online - bought used on BPL. Shirt is in great condition. The elastic hem along the lower back side of the shirt has a few places where the stitching has pulled. I just noticed it as I was taking pictures and it doesn't affect functionality (the elastic is sewed to the shirt on several other lines holding it on).

- Eddie Bauer Down Jacket - Men's L - Blue - 800 fill. $55. I've used this maybe 3 times, I'm just a little bit big for it. Note: I just noticed this as I was taking pictures of it but there is a tiny pull on the neck that created a hole just big enough to allow a down plumes out. I used a tiny circle of McNeal gear repair tape to cover it up (see picture below). I've done the same on an older Pat. Houdini and never thought about it again. According to my very imprecise mechanical scale this guy weighs 12oz. Awesome jacket with great outer material (see BPL review).-

-BPL Torsolite SOLD

- PIF 3 Compression sacks -SOLD TO CHAD -Montane Slipstream Jacket - $40 - Men's XL - Flouro Yellow - Pertex Quantum shell - this thing is crazy light 3oz - I bought it two years ago and have used it twice. Montane gear always runs small - this one fits right between an XL and a L- great florescent color for biking/running - here's the little blurb from backcountry:

The Montane Men\222s Slipstream Jacket provides optimal performance with minimum bulk thanks to its near-seamless design and practically non-existent weight. This 3oz Montane dynamo is ready to bike and run as long as you are\227and longer. The Slipstream\222s Pertex fabric helps block the wind and rain as you train while its breathability keeps you cool and dry as you crank out mile after mile. Articulated arms provides more freedom of movement and a drop tail hem keeps you covered. An elasticized waist keeps this Montane jacket in place when you\222re on the move. The Slipstream comes with its own stuff sac for when it\222s time to shed a layer.

- Granite Gear Vapor Trail - Sold-Enlightened Equipment Revelation X SOLD

- Integral Designs Hotsocks - SOLD