Updated 10/6: C4s with new slings, biners, cheap shoes in 34.5, 35, cheap finger cams, gear sling, chalk bucket, etc.

Looking to beef-up your Creek rack with reliable cams in specific sizes? Concerned with the lifespan of nylon? This is your sale.
Hoping to impress your Gumby friends with a shiny new rack? Get thee to an REI.

Please read:
--Shipping runs $7 CONUS, and is not included in prices unless you spend $150. I might meet a low-maintenance person locally.
--If you select PayPal's Goods and Services option, then add 3% to cover the fee.
--I will not haggle. If you find a better price elsewhere, please buy it there. I will consider discounts on orders over $150.
--I'm happy to send closeups of gear if you're serious.
--PM me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st image shows what was available on the eve of 10/6 Closeups, updated lists, and Q+A follow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lightly-worn C4 #3: $53
Just slung by Runout Customs.
Moderately-worn C4s (these lack annodization on contact points of lobes, but have new slings and plenty of groove left)
#2 and 3: $47 each
#0.75: $38
UL Mastercam #6--Racked but not placed $38
Purple Wired Bliss w/new sling: $15 This is roughly equivalent to a BD 0.5
Splitter Gear cam (good shape, unknown vintage of sling): $13 This is roughly equivalent to a BD 0.4
Oval biners (Doval and ClimbX) $3.50 each
$4 each for Neutrinos, Hotwires, Trango, Mammut, and WC wiregates--$4 each
Sad but true: USPS charges to ship carabiners. Sorry. Add them to a larger order, and everyone is suddenly happy!
Ange with some hanger nicks $4 each if you promise to pronounce them like Mick Jagger does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcZn2-bGXqQ
Red Photon $5
Oz (has hanger nicks and pink discoloration from some kinky man's nail polish--Oh dear!) $6
BD Girdlock with very light wear $12
This was my favorite belay biner until Edelrid added steel to the design.
La Sportiva Muiras 34.5 (women's, need resole and rands, original soles, uppers in good shape): $8
Send these in to the re-soler with the rest of your batch, and you'll have a solid pair of aggressive shoes for roughly $58. Or, let your kid extract the last gasps from them for $8.
La Sportiva Oxygym 35 (worn a handful of times in gym. Plenty of life left on the original soles): $20. Perfect gift for a growing kid or a petite and ambivalent partner (my favorite type).
Giant collapsible ClimbX rope/gear bucket: $20 (just over 16" in diameter, so local pickup only)
Mad Rock collapsible chalk bucket: $15 if you boulder with speakers; $8 if you promise not to.
Mad Rock shoes size 41 (need resole soon): free with purchase
Small Ice Trekkers (W 5-6, M 6-7), unused. $5
Padded gear sling $5

Fun questions that I've received during past sales:
Q: I can see some bare aluminum on the Neutrinos. Should I be concerned?
A: Yes. Your chief concern should be the question of why you're climbing in the gym with a set of Neutrinos.
Q: How about $5 delivered for the red Photon?
A: Sure. Wait outside your house. I'll be right over.
Q: Have any of the cams been fallen on?
A: Yes, but if you want to be certain, I'll gladly whip before shipment.
Q:If the UL Mastercam was never placed, how did it get the tiny scratches?
A:Strap your silver spoon to the side of your harness, climb an off-width, then examine the spoon. It'll hurt, but you'll emerge from the experience a better person.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags