[WTS/WTT] SWD 35 Frameless / Price Reduced- Yama Cirriform DW Silnylon 1P / MSR Flylite 2 / Naturehike Taga 2

SWD 35 Frameless Medium - Catch and Release. 0 damage, essentially minty. Might be a little flawed stitching for the top strap if you're picky, otherwise pretty flawless. Willing to take additional photos upon request. Should be one of the newer ones based on logo. I believe it's 42 fabric on the bottom and 21 elsewhere. https://imgur.com/a/6IGSmti . 14 Ounces on both my kitchen (397grams) and Hook Hanger scale (w/o extra shock cords).

180$ Shipped

Previous owner did not used it, so it was fresh when I got it. Test hike the frameless thing for my overnight load and it's just not for me. Tried using it for 4 wintry short day hikes in the Canadian Rockies and yea...it's just too big for even day hikes. Will consider a swap for a 25L SWD + cash. Dutchware stuff/suspension (spider/poly straps/beetle buckles/double dutch bugnet) and more / Hammock Tarps potentially. Will include a front shoulder pouch for additional 5$.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yama Cirriform DW Silnylon (2017) - Previous ad below - Previously listed at 190, now 185$

Catch and release, used a few nights by previous owner. Only set up twice by me (once to review, once to sell). Seam sealed by original owner. Great to Excellent condition, a few spots in mesh that needs a little rubbing. 831 grams in stuff sack on scale.

https://imgur.com/a/wkJB9cI

Sold this on here, but took it back because I mistake the tent as silpoly when it wasn't. Since then, Yama has confirmed the year of tent etc.

--------------------------------------------------

Naturehike Taga 2

I think I bought it on here like new from someone. Loaned to a buddy for 7 nights. Requires zipper repair. He broke the zipper (they came off) and the zipper flaps are slightly torn. Can send pics per request. Includes footprint, stakes, sack.

Prev 55, now 40$ Shipped

--------------------------------------------------

MSR Flylite 2 Brand New with Tags - previously 150, now 140$ Shipped - 804 grams on scale

Price are Paypal FF or add G&S fees. Will consider trades of any items for above listed wants or funds toward an item.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags