[WTS] Jackets, helmet, harness, etc.

I have a bunch of stuff for sale, mostly hiking/climbing gear. Most of it is in excellent to new condition. Pictures can be found here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/mVHWLWTDF45Ec46s7. Prices include shipping to CONUS.

• Black Diamond Vector helmet - size M/L - white/green - this helmet has NEVER seen a fall or impact of any sort. I've worn it a handful of times on sport climbs and rappels. It is in excellent condition. $75.
  • Black Diamond Women's Primrose harness with carabiner and belay device - size S - moroccan blue - like the helmet above, this harness has NEVER seen a fall or impact of any sort. I've worn it a handful of times on sport climbs and rappels. It is in like excellent condition. $30.
  • Outdoor Research Women's Interstellar jacket - size S - samba (red) - I've worn this jacket once. It is in like new condition. $250.
  • Outdoor Research Women's Verglas gaiters - size S - black - I've NEVER worn these gaiters, they are in new condition. $55.
  • FreeSteps6 Hillsound microspikes - size S - I've NEVER worn these microspikes, they are in new condition, I still have the box. $40.
  • Killtec Women's ski jacket (not sure what the model is) - size 6 - the velcro on one of the sleeves is torn and currently held together with tenacious tape, but I will have it sewn back together before selling. $50.

I'm not sure these next two items belong here, but I figured I might as well include them here:

• Joby GorillaPod Hybrid tripod - I've been using it for my Panasonic GX85 camera. It can be used with any P&S or mirrorless camera up to 2.2lbs. It is in excellent condition. $25.
  • Deep See Women's 5/4/3 wetsuit - size 9/10 - I've used it once, and it was previously a floor sample at a local dive shop. It is in excellent condition. $200.

I'm willing to discount these items if you buy more than one. All of these items are available for local pickup in Seattle.