FS: SMD Lunar Solo, Hennessy Expedition Classic Hammock System, ULA Ohm 2.0

Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo Tent (Brand new) – $190

Hasn’t even been set-up. I originally wanted a hexamid but it got discontinued right before I was ready to buy. I just found a hexamid on reddit so I’m looking to get rid of this now. I’m just looking to get back mostly what I paid for it.

This is the updated sil-poly version of the lunar solo, a little heavier than the prior version but apparently has a much more durable floor. Didn’t have the chance to seam seal it. Originally wanted to get it seam-sealed by SMD but they don’t offer it right now because they’re too busy.

Link

Hennessy Expedition Classic Asym Hammock System – $100

Used a total of 2 nights, selling because I ended up buying a tent for a PCT thru this year and I need the money. I used this for the first time hammock camping and honestly got some of the best sleep I’ve ever gotten in the wild with it.

This includes the hammock (w/ permanently attached bug netting), the rain fly, and webbing straps. This has everything you need to start hammock camping, and is a breeze to setup due to the fact the whole system is designed to be used together.

Link

ULA Ohm 2.0 – $120

Options

• Torso Size: 18″-21″ med
  • Hipbelt: 30″-34″ sm
  • Shoulder Strap: J-Curve (original)
  • Pack Color: black robic
  • Top Closure: Roll Top

Pack is in excellent condition (Only used on 3 short trips. I stupidly got my last name embroidered on the pack thinking I would stick with this pack forever. I didn’t show this in the pictures for privacy reasons. This could easily be covered with a patch. Because of the embroidery I am selling this pack really cheap for it’s excellent condition. I no longer have the water bladder holder, I ditched this when I first got it.

Pics

Link