FS: Almost new gear - 70m Rope & Quickdraws & Used Kelty 44L Backpack

Flew to Yosemite 2 Monday's ago and the airline lost my bag with my climbing & camping gear. Thankfully I had my rack in my carry on and luckily they found it 2 days after my trip so I have all my stuff back, but in the mean time I purchased some items for my trip. I live in Denver area so ideally we'd arrange pick-up, but will ship if you pay.

*****Pretty much new 70m Mammut 9.5 Infinity Classic Rope  - retail is 179.95 - would like to get close to retail, but offer away.
- Was used for 5 days last week - no falls, did not get wet, kept it on backpack when belaying at base and away from sandy areas as best we could.
- I would keep it, but I already have a new rope...

***** Pretty much new Black Diamond Positron Quickpack - 6 Quickdraws - 12cm - retail is 99.95 - would like to get close to retail, but offer away.
- Same deal, used for 5 days - treated with love and care. Have some minor scratches because, well, we used them.

**** Pretty much new Black Diamond FreeWire Quickdraw - 16cm - 3 Quickdraws - retail 44.85 for 3 - would like to get close to retail, but offer away.
- Same as above, in great shape except some minor scratches from Yosemite fun

**** This item is NOT new and NOT from the trip mentioned above
- Used Kelty 2560 44L  Backpack - not available anymore from REI, but specs are here : https://www.rei.com/product/780621/kelty-redwing-2650-pack
- Will take best offer + you pay shipping or we meet up in Denver area.
- This thing is in great shape and would make a roomy climbing or backpacking pack. It was given to me by a friend and the frame is just a bit too big.
- Lots of pockets and places to attach items.
- Really comfy straps & hip belt.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags