[WTS] TarpTent Notch Li. Nunatak Arc UL 30. Thru Pack UL Bum. LiteAF Hip Belt Pocket. Goosefeet Gear Down Pillow. Hydrapak Seeker 2L.

For sale is...well, a lot of things.

First is my TarpTent Notch Li. This really is a pretty awesome little tent, but I’m just not a big trekking pole user when I hike so having to carry two to set this up is a pain (moving to a one pole shelter). I got this in April and have used this for 9 nights; it is in pretty much perfect condition. I did a close look over of the tent when I set it up for pictures, and there’s not a single imperfection to be seen. The stuff sack does have some abrasion spots already that I think happened when I had this strapped to the bottom of my pack. I noticed this during my Wonderland trail hike and took a close look at the tent itself but there is no wear on the tent, just the stuff sack. Tent itself is under spec weight at 17.98oz, stuff sack is 0.4oz, and four Easton stakes are about 0.9oz. Asking $475 shipped. Pictures

Next is my Nunatak Arc UL 30 quilt. This has also been used for 9 nights, and I got this in February of this year. 18.4oz with 11.5oz of 900FP down. This is also in almost perfect condition. No holes, tears, or trail dirt/smell. 10D moroccan blue outer, 10D black inner, with the ultralight shock cord pad attachments that I’ve never bothered to use. Dimensions are 70x54x40 (length x width x footbox) and Nunatak built it with a custom 1” differential cut that isn’t extremely noticeable. I’m about 6 feet tall and can easily pull this up to my nose. Planning on picking up a Palisade if I can sell this, mainly for the more extreme differential cut. Silnylon stuff sack and nylon storage sack included; always stored uncompressed. Asking $275 shipped. Pictures

Next is a Thru Pack UL Bum fanny pack. I had this custom built with dimensions of 8x4x4 (length x depth x height) with an extra Lycra mesh pocket/compartment on the inside that I planned on using to hold my camera and give it a bit of scratch protection. It came with a normal webbing belt, not the “comfy strap” since they said the normal webbing would be better for heavier loads since it doesn’t flex. Used this for a 3 day hike on the Foothills trail back in April. Asking $25 shipped. Pictures

Next is a hip belt pocket from LiteAF. This was my second attempt at a custom sized fanny pack, a bit smaller than the Thru pack at 6x5x3. Made with black DCF and it has a Lycra mesh pocket on the front that is good for trash, headphones, etc (only half of the top is open, the other half is sewn closed). They taped all the seams for waterproofing too. Used on a 2 day hike in July. Asking $15 shipped. Pictures

Almost there...next is a size medium down pillow from Goosefeet gear. 10D brick red shell. 1.8oz. 1.5oz of fill. Just not enough height for me. $15 shipped. Pictures

And last is a 2L hydrapak seeker water bottle. Planned to use this with my BeFree filter but I ended up getting a sawyer squeeze from a relative for my birthday and really preferred that. I’ve only used this seeker bottle for extra weight on training hikes. Perfect condition. $10 shipped. Pictures

Let me know if you have any questions about anything!