FS: Patagonia Houdini Jacket in Forge Grey (Men's Small), Prana Karma Trucker Hat

Patagonia Men's Houdini Jacket in Forge Grey with Orange Zippers (Men's size S)

Product page: patagonia.com/product/mens-…
Review: outdoorgearlab.com/reviews/…

This is an essential piece for every rock climber, backpacker, trail runner, hiker, mountain biker, etc. Most versatile piece of clothing in my kit.  Provides decent warmth and wind protection while weighing next to nothing. Packs down into its own chest pocket super small with a loop to hook it onto your harness. A perfect layering piece.  I bought two of them because I love this so much, but I can get by with just one so this one is up for sale.  

This jacket is in excellent to like new condition.  Only been washed a couple times and always with Granger's Performance Wash to maintain the DWR finish.

Also IMO the dark colors like this Forge Grey are preferable to the lighter colors, which are transparent so you can see layers worn underneath, which doesn't look good to me.

This costs $99 retail.  

Buy this one in excellent condition for only $45 shipped in the US.

Prana Karma Trucker Cap.

I bought this, but then never wore it because my head is small and I realized hats don't look good on me.

This is a high quality snap back trucker cap made from organic cotton. No cheap material used here, which is no surprise considering it's from Prana.

Retail was $28

Buy this in like new condition from me for only $12 shipped in the US

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags