FS: Montane Parka, KEEN boots, Icebreaker jacket, Osprey 70L

Buying multiple items?  Take a 10% discount from your order because, well, you're helping me clear my closet!

Montane Black Ice Belay Parka, size Medium

Brand new, just without tags but has the stuff sack!  I haven't actually ever worn this coat as I don't have a need for it (already happily own a puffy).  The thing is puffy though!  I presume it's quite warm as it's a 70/30 mix of down and Primaloft Gold.  Asking $150 obo + free shipping in the CONUS.

KEEN Targhee III boots, size 10

Worn one in the Utah desert and wasn't a fan of the fit.  I normally wear a KEEN Durand size 10 and this was just different enough for me to not be a fan.  Asking $75 obo + free shipping in the CONUS

Icebreaker Jacket, size Medium

Also brand new - merino wool and comfortable as all get out.  I own another of these that I wear often so this one is not needed.  Asking $100 obo + free shipping in the CONUS.

Osprey Aether 70

Excelleng condition and I don't have a need for such a large pack.  It's been used a handful of times and I'll include an EMS rain cover since it doesn't come with one and I purchased it separately for it.  Asking $175 + free shipping in the CONUS

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags