[WTS] Ultralight Garage Sale - Zpacks, Ghost Whisperer, NEMO, GoPro, Altra and more

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/GfBcgzQ

**ZPacks Pack Liner Dry Bag Sold**  

Brand new, never used. Has been rolled up and stored. I filled it up for this pic so you can see how large it is. 1.8oz, 44L

$35

Mountain Hardware Ghost Whisperer Down Jacket  

Black. Medium. 7.8oz Worn on 1 trip. You’d probably believe if I said it was never worn, but it was… anyway its in killer shape. No stinks, no rips/tears/issues. Great jacket, but I just prefer my Arcteryx a hair more.

$130

Marmot Zeus Down Jacket  

Black. Medium. Have had for a couple years. Its still in great shape. Although I’ve seen a feather or two come out, its still very very toasty. Still lots of loft in it too check the pic to see.

$45

Klymit Insulated Static V Lite SOLD  

72L X 23W. 2.5in thick. 4.4R. 19oz. It’s been used 3 nights. I liked it alright, but I have a chopped XTherm and I’m gonna keep using that. Gotta say though, if you are a side sleeper, 2.5 is pushing it. It might work for you - but just want to throw that out there.

$40

Altra Lone Peak 3.0 mens size 8 (brand new)  

Never worn. Never even tried on. I got 2 pairs of these thinking I’d love them bc of all the rave reviews. My (other) used pair ripped me up, so I have to let these go. Black and Yellow ones. Super nice shoe if they work for your feet.

$70

Black Diamond Lights  

• Storm Headlamp
  • Moji Lantern (little blue one)
  • Voyager Lantern (white taller one)

$15 each

**NEMO Tensor Medium Wide SOLD**  

Also used 3 nights (I have a problem clearly. Buy stuff - use it 1 weekend trip and then it’s dead to me…). 17oz. They say rated to 30-40f, I think its a solid summer pad and maybe into the other seasons, but I wouldn’t pull this for a 25* night. 72L x 25W and 3in thick. These baffles are nice I gotta say. Also VERY quiet. No crunch like the Neoair. Oh yeah, this one has two of the Zpacks 2.5" Stick on flat clips so you can attach your pillow to the pad (this is how I roll anyway). If you don't want them, they come off easily - if you do.. well, they're on there!

$65

Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Nano Poncho Tarp SOLD  

8.1 oz. Its a tarp. Its a poncho. Its a pack cover. Voila! Used once. Brought many times.

$50

**GoPro Hero Session 4 SOLD**  

Great condition. I have a clip for it, a changing cable, 32GB card and that’s it.

$50

Camelbak Antidote Reservoir 100 oz  

I have 2 of these. I’d get a new tip. Cooties and whatnot. It’s clean though for real. No mold, I didn’t think it had a taste, but some have reported that these do? Thing will probably last forever.

$15 each

Hydrapak Shape-Shift 2 Ltr Bladder  

Brand new. Never used. Cootie free.

$15

PP F&F for payment. CONUS shipping included.