[WTS] Closet clean out. Montbell Tent, Neo Air Chopped, Pillows

Feel free to make offers on trades/combinations. Willing to lower prices if you buy more than one item cause it will save me time shipping. Would rather sell this stuff here and have it get some use rather than just throw it out or donate it. Shipping within the US, PayPal for $ (can do regular paypal or paypal F&F whatever youre comfortable with)

Montbell Crescent 2 Tent SOLD

2012 Model Neo Air exlite Womens.
41"x21". No leaks or signs of wear. Has black bottom that is thicker than the current standard neo air material. No crinkle at all like the new ones either. Selling cause Im 6'1 and its too short, but I do like this pad. 8.5oz $50 SHIPPED

Big Agnes Lost ranger 15f.
Nice bag, no insulation on bottom, has slot in the bottom for a 20"x6' rectangular sleeping pad like an Xped and a slot in the hood for a pillow. I think its 700fp but could be higher or lower, I do not recall. No stuff sack. $60 shipped.

Montbell Pillow
good condition, thick material. Has a thermarest style twist valve. 3oz. $15 shipped.

Exped Pillow.
Missing the inflate and deflate valves. Still works fine just gotta shut the plug quickly since there is no valve. $12 shipped

GSI Halulite Minimalist 600ml
5.5oz with lids, 3.4oz for just the cup. Nice solid cup, not as light as Ti but way surdier. Missing the stuff that comes with it like the spoon and cozy. Comes with added silicone lid that is water tight. With the silicone lid this works perfect as a cold soak vessel that you can also use to heat water when you have a fire or can borrow a stove. Will throw in gram weanie pro alcohol stove if you buy this. $13 shipped