[WTS] HMG Windrunner 2400 (Med), MLD Burn (Med)

Upgraded packs, time to thin out the gear closet.

First up is a HMG 2400 Windrunner, size medium. Asking $225 shipped CONUS.

I purchased a few months ago second hand. Original owner had about ~30 miles on it, and I put another ~70 or so (just a few overnight/weekend trips).

No functional or structural issues, *just dirt and smells from the trail (used in Louisiana in summer). Selling because the overall fit did not work for me. Great pack, otherwise.

https://imgur.com/a/LpaTVQm

Next up is a MLD Burn, size medium. Asking $90 shipped CONUS.

I purchased this second hand as well, trying to compare to a prophet before ordering something brand new.

I will include summary by prior owner below, but I have only used this on day hikes and to pack my gear out many times before deciding it is perfect .

See below for summary. This has definitely seen some trail, but remains usable and functional and should have many more miles left. Priced accordingly.

https://imgur.com/a/CQ9VqX4

Details from prior owner:

Early 2017 MLD Burn (grey Dyneema, size M)  It’s got a few mods (Prophet hipbelt, load lifters, internal pocket for optional airbeam frame which *is not included*), and has seen about 850 miles of use, almost all on the PCT. Also includes is a pair of MLD hipbelt pockets which are older and in rougher shape (about 2,500 miles on them). 

Structurally, it’s in very solid shape (has a few holes in the back mesh courtesy of microspikes see pictures and is also missing the sternum strap, although I have a mostly functional replacement that I cobbled together on the trail). There are two points on the extension collar where the stitching is a bit stressed- there’s not a hole/separation, but a bit of light does come through. I tried to photograph it. It’s seen some trail dirt and also definitely has retained some of the smell of the trip, but doesn’t look bad by any means.  It’s a great pack and is definitely still in the early part of its service life.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags