[WTS] Cleaning out the gear closet sale! Shelter, quilts, and more available.

Hey y’all,

I live in New York and am taking up what little space I have with gear that I’ve piled up over the years and am no longer using. So, I wanted to get it all back out into the world to live their lives outdoors instead of an apartment in Brooklyn. I’m in the process of adding photos of most of the items but, if you’re interested in something and a photo isn’t up yet, just shoot me an email and I’ll take one straight away.

All prices are negotiable so feel free to make an offer but don’t get crazy with it. I’m not selling gear to make rent or anything so I’m not going to accept insanely low pitches. If you’re buying multiple items on the list, though, I can probably discount them a little further.

——-

Quilts

Enlightened Equipment Revelation 20º, blue/gray, 950 fill power, regular length and width: Used this past summer in the Sierra for a month. Quite warm, only 17.75 oz. I’m 6’2”, 185 lb. and I fit perfectly into this quilt. Never stored compressed and it regains loft very quickly. Includes the EE storage bag but, unfortunately, I lost the silnylon stuff sack. ($225, shipping included)

Patagonia Hybrid quilt/bag: Used this last summer in the Sierra paired with a down jacket. Even sleeping surrounded/in snow all summer, I stayed plenty warm. If you’re carrying a puffy and don’t want to spend a bunch on a full quilt, this could be a good/cheaper option. 17 oz. ($125, shipping included)

——-

Bags

Hyperlite Mountain Gear 4400 Ice, white: I’ve had this bag for a couple of years and it’s definitely seen some service. It’s the white version though, now, it is varying shades of tan/dirt. I think it looks kinda cool that way but it might not be your up of tea. Anyway, there’s no damage other than the color change. ($175 + shipping if it costs more than $10)

Hyperlite Mountain Gear 3400 Windrider, black: I love love love this bag. It’s just too big for me at this point. It has one repair patch from a gnarly pass on the Sierra High Route but, apart from that, it’s in perfect condition. (And that patch is perfect, too. I was out there for another month after making that patch and had no problems despite heavy rain.) ($200 + shipping if it costs more than $10)

Osprey Kestrel 38: It was a gift and was almost never used. (Except up and down Kilimanjaro, oddly enough.) ($50 + shipping if it costs more than $10)

——-

Other Equipment

Therm-a-Rest Neo-Air X-Lite, full length: I bought this in between my SHR yo-yo attempt because I was getting real sick of my foam pad. We all know what it is. It’s quite comfortable but I don’t need it moving forward. ($85)

Zpacks Solplex with new guy lines, carbon poles, and door toggle: This is an older model Solplex but it’s in great condition. No damage or serious wear. There’s a little snag in the bug netting at one end of the shelter but it doesn’t even let bugs in. (I have plenty of footage of mosquitos giving it their best try if you want proof.) I recently ordered new guys, line locs, and a toggle for the door and am including those with the bundle. (I haven’t installed them yet.) I’m also including the Zpacks carbon poles so you can set up the shelter without trekking poles. The poles and shelter together weigh about 18 oz. ($400, shipping included)

Patagonia Down Sweater, large: I’ve had this jacket for some time now. It’s the hoodless version and I’ve taken good care of it. It could use a cleaning, and I’ve taken that into account in the pricing, but — apart from that — it’s in perfect condition. No snags, rips, or leaking down. ($90, shipping included)

Patagonia Nano Puff Sweater, large: This jacket has seen far less use than my down jacket above. It’s forest green with a gold interior. If you’re wondering why I have so much Patagucci, I used to get a nice discount. ($80, shipping included)

BearVault 500: It’s a bear can. ($50, shipping included)