[WTS] Like New Feathered Friends Petrel 10 UL Women’s Sleeping Bag $420

WTS my 10 degree FF bag, with the cotton storage bag. I got it for the PCT last year, but then decided to go lighter and bought a ZPacks bag instead. I’ve only used the FF bag four nights on a pre PCT training hike and am hoping to sell it and put the money towards a 0 degree bag (also FF, their stuff is so high quality!)

I bought it new for $539 plus tax in August 2016, and have used it for 4 nights. I’m asking $420 (shipping cost included) The bag is in pristine shape, and has been stored the last year + in my closet folded in half.

This bag is designed for women and it has so much room to spread out while sleeping, has the anti-catch draft tube, and is super warm, though it only ever got down to freezing on my trip but it was toasty (im usually a cold sleeper).

Here’s the link to the bag on the FF site for more description and technical specifications.

http://featheredfriends.com/petrel-ul-womens-down-sleeping-bag.html

PM me for pictures. I work on a trail crew so if I don’t respond promptly, I’m out on a hitch, but will respond asap when back in service.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags