Lots of ice climbing gear for sale in Fort Collins

I have a bunch of well-maintained and new ice climbing gear to unload on the lucky buyer. All the old gear that I learned on and beat the crap out of is already gone. Unfortunately (but fortunately for you), soon after upgrading my kit life changed and all this great gear has been sedentary for way too long. Please put it to good use. If you want pics, email me and I'll send them to you. I think the prices are fair, so consider them firm. I live in Old Town Fort Collins.
Black Diamond Cobra ice tools (pair): I bought these new a few years ago and they were NEVER USED. They are outfitted for mixed/leashless climbing with Strikes and Fangs. They are in perfect condition. $200 each or $350 for the pair.

Black Diamond Cobra ice tools (pair): These are moderately used but well cared for and never dropped. They have laser picks that are still in good condition. One has a BD lockdown leash and the other has an Android leash. $150 each or $250 for the pair.

Black Diamond Laser picks: They are unused and fit both the Viper and the Cobra. I have 3. $35 each.

Black Diamond standard adze: They are unused and fit both the Viper and the Cobra. $15 each.

Black Diamond Ice Clippers: I have 4 of these and they are in very good/nearly new condition. They come with the rubber attachment straps. $4 each.

Charlet Moser ice screw holder: Similar to the Ice Clipper but lower profile and made of metal. The webbing attaches it to nearly any harness. Holds 2-3 screws. $3

Black Diamond Blizzard harness (size medium): It fits me fine and I have a 34 inch waist. I bought this new and it was NEVER USED. $50

Yates Screamer: I have one. Kept clean and (obviously) never used. $10

Yates Zipper: I have 6 of these. Kept clean and (obviously) never used. $15 each.

V-thread device: "Coat-hanger" style with a cover for the sharp hook at the end. Perfect condition. $5

Charlet Moser M10 crampons (pair): These are moderately used but well cared for. They were used on ice and rarely touched rock. They are currently set up as dual points but can be changed to a mono-point in a few minutes. Still lots of life left in the front points. I have a set of anti-bot plates that are in very good condition without and holes/tears in the rubber. $100 (including anti-bots)

Grivel Rambo crampons: These are some of the older style Rambo's with fixed dual point crampons. They are in good condition with only cosmetic wear. The points are still sharp and there is lots of life left in the front points. $80

OR Alibi gloves: These are size XL and were bought new and NEVER USED. $40

Ice Screws: I have several different sizes and styles. All of them are in very good condition with nothing more than cosmetic rust and are still very sharp. None were ever dropped. The Smiley screws were made by and identical to Omega Pacific screws. They have fixed/non-folding ice grinder knobs. Here is what I have:
BD Express ice screws: 10cm x 2, 13cm x 2 16cm x 6 $30 each.
BD Tubular ice screws (no knob): 22cm x 2 $20 each.
Smiley ice screws: 16cm x 3 $20 each.

Black Diamond Spectre ice piton: This is the older style with the solid stem. Maybe placed once or twice but basically in perfect condition. $15

V-thread tool: "Hanger style" with a sliding protective cap to cover the end hook. Excellent condition. $5

Ice climbing guide books:
Waterfall Ice Climbs in the Canadian Rockies 3rd edition by Joe Josephson
Falcon Guide Ice Climbing Utah $10
Colorado Ice Climbers Guide by Cameron Burns $5

[email protected]

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags