FS: Zpacks Tent, HMG Pack, WM bag

Seems the quest to get perfect gear for my own needs is never ending. Got a few of items to sell figuring out the perfect system. Second owner for the tent and the pack. Shipping to CONUS / Canada included. Prices in USD. Paypal F&F or add 3%.

1) Zpacks Duplex – $475

Original owner used about 4-5 nights and I used the tent for about the same as well. Just found that I am a bit too tall for the tent and it is too tight for two people so need to upgrade to something a bit larger. Tent has always been used with a ground sheet and cleaned and dried after each trip.

The tent came patched from a hole close to one of the poles. The original owner patched it up and the patch has held up perfectly. Last two photos show the patch from the outside and the inside. Used a couple times in the rains and had no leaks what so ever. Other than that, no holes in the mesh and the rest of the tent is in amazing condition. Not exactly sure what year but the tent has the door hooks, door toggles, and the hooks for the flex poles option.

Poles not included but I will include 8 shepherd hook stakes (not pictured).

2) Hyperlite Mountain Gear Windrider 3400 (Tall) – $150

Bought used. Previous generation and well used but lots of life left. No rips or holes. Been experimenting with different pack set ups and wanted a used pack to test the size and fit before committing to a new purchase of a HMG pack.

3) Western Mountaineering Alpinlite Long – $450

Got a WM Alpinlite bag in the long size (6’6). Right zip. Used about 5 nights. Already have a 30 degree bag so gonna look for something a bit warmer for winter use. Great condition and clean. Always stored in a storage sack when not in use. Washed carefully with the Granger’s down wash.

Can provide pictures upon request. Stored at a different locations at the moment.

If you have any questions please ask!