FS: Clothing, shoes, sleeping bags, cookware, headlamp

IMG 0608

Marmot Atom 40deg down bag 2017 model, brand new and never used. 6ft model, comes with stuff sack and storage bag. – $200 shipped

Marmot Hydrogen 30deg down bag 2017 model, brand new and still has tags attached. 6ft model, comes with stuff sack and storage bag. – $225 shipped

IMG 0609

Toaks 550 titanium pot w/ lid and storage bag. Brand new, never used. This is the regular model that weighs 3.5oz. – $20 shipped

IMG 0610

Outdoor Research versalite gloves with liner glove and event outer glove. Size men’s Large. The event gloves have not been seem sealed. The liners have a zippered pocket to keep the event gloves when not in use. – $20 shipped

IMG 0611

Patagonia rock pants men’s size 36 reg. Got these on here in a package deal, but these are too big for me. The pants are in excellent shape, but have a small shiny spot on the fabric just above the left knee. – $25 shipped

IMG 0612

The North Face 100 weight fleece men’s Medium. Great condition, color is an olive green. $15 shipped

IMG 0613

REI men’s shorts size 32, I’d guess around a 9″ inseam. Great condition, just fit a little slim for me. – $15 shipped

IMG 0614

The North Face paramount v2 convertible pants men’s size 32. Excellent condition, “TNF weimaraner brown” – $25 shipped

IMG 0615

REI men’s sahara convertible pants size 32 regular. These are a few years old, but are in great condition. Color is Khaki – $20 shipped

IMG 0616

Patagonia R1 full zip men’s Large. Great condition, does have a pinpoint nick in the fabric on the collar at the back of the neck. Can only be seen when the fabric is stretched. – $45 shipped

IMG 0617

Merrell men’s size 11. These are a version of the Trail Glove from a few years ago, but don’t remember the exact model. They have very few miles on them and are in great shape. I have added lock laces bungee style laces to them. $35 shipped

IMG 0618

Zebralight H51? I don’t remember the exact model and they seemed to have added a lot of models since I last looked at them. In excellent condition. Came with a black and glow in the dark holder for the light, I’m missing the black one. Includes everything else that came with it new. Also throwing in a glow in the dark 4 AA battery holder. $45 shipped