Closet Clean-out - Arcteryx, Patagonia, Exofficio, Mountain Hardwear

Hey everyone, time to downsize my gear collection, let me know if your interested in any of it or if you'd like to make an offer! Im going to keep updating / adding things as I have the chance.

• All prices include shipping
  • I prefer paypal friends and family
just shoot me a message if your interested!

Arc'teryx Macai Ski Jacket, Purple, Mens Size Medium:
Brand new, haven't had the chance to wear it skiing yet and has stayed in my closet. Arc'teryx top of the line ski jacket with GoreTex pro fabric. (MSRP $950 New) $375 SHIPPED . Looked online and ebay is selling them for at least $475.

Haglofs GoreTex Ski Jacket, Green, Mens Large:
In great condition, (MSRP for ~$350) selling for REDUCED $100 SHIPPED
Mens Large REI PrimaLoft insulated rain jacket, good condition: $40 Shipped
Small hole on one sleeve, from being close to campfire, besides that this jacket is in awesome shape

Patagonia Synchilla, Mens XL, Red, Like New:
 Great condition, mens fleece selling for $20 SHIPPED 

Osprey Talon 8 pack, Like New: $35 Shipped

Patagonia Waist Pack: $30 Shipped

Exofficio boxers, Mens XL, NIB: $45 Shipped for all 4
I got these as part of a package deal, I don't wear a size XL so Id love to pass on the good deal to somebody who does! I am not trying to make any money just recuperate what I payed for them. These are some awesome boxers!! Originally $30 each.
Mountain Hardwear Passenger Utility Pant, Men's 32, Like new: $35 Shipped
I love these pants, however they are a little big for me in the waist, so they have just sat in my closet. Great for every day wear and climbing! Awesome combo of durable material that is stretchy too!
Mens Sz. L, Patagonia Better Sweater Weather Heather Gray Fleece: $50 Shipped

North Face Mens Large Heather Tan Quarter Zip Fleece: $40 Shipped
Great condition North Face fleece, very warm and comfortable

Womens Size 7.5 Asolo Hiking Boots: Green pair (Fission GV, $200 MSRP) - $60 Shipped, Tan Pair (Stynger GTX, $180 MSRP) $45 Shipped
Both boots in good condition, both have goretex waterproofing fabric. My wife has a different pair of boots that she prefers to these.