[WTS] SMD Silver Shadow Umbrella

https://imgur.com/gallery/qtt0p3F

I bought this umbrella for $44 not including shippings back in spring, I’m asking for $35 including shipping. Never taken it out on the trail, just used it to survive the summer heat in Texas. I have two, so I’m selling my spare. PayPal preferred, you pay the 3% service charge. Below follows the manufacturer’s description.

Walking across deserts in the blazing sun or through summer rain showers shouldn't be a misery. The Silver Shadow provides a large silver surface that reflects sunlight, allowing you to walk cooler. Its Teflon coating sheds water easily. Eliminating the need to wear sweaty rain gear.

At a mere 8 oz - 227 g the Silver Shadow is the lightest and most robust umbrella available for back-country travel. Its rigid shaft insures that it won't unexpectedly collapse. Its simple construction insures years of trouble free use.

The Fiberglass handle and lack of metal parts, means you won't become a lightening rod while traversing high mountain ridges. The simple design with minimal parts keeps it light and durable. There's simply fewer things to break or malfunction.

Wherever you travel, the Silver Shadow should be part of your kit!

Weight: 8 oz - 227 g Length: 25" - 63 cm Open Width: 38" - 96 cm Coverage: 8 ft 2 or .74 m 2 Fiberglass Frame EVA foam handle for sure grip Read Less

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags