FS: Zpacks 10 degree bag

<div>Zpacks 10 Degree Fahrenheit 900-fill Down Extra Long Wide Ultralight Sleeping Bag.</div>
<div></div>
<div>Width: Wide</div>
<div>Length: Extra long</div>
<div></div>
<div>Sleeping bag weight:  1 lb 6 oz
Stuff sack weight: 0.875 oz
Total weight: 1 lb 6.875 oz</div>
<div></div>
<div>Dimensions: 77 inches long, and 29 inches wide at the top opening.</div>
<div></div>
<div>Dimensions of stuff sack with sleeping bag inside: 7 inches wide, 15 inches long.</div>
<div></div>
<div>
<div>
<div>- 3/4th length zipper on the bottom.</div>
<div>- Combines the best aspects of a down quilt and a down sleeping bag at an unbeatable weight.</div>
<div>- The bag opens up underneath you like a blanket for easy temperature control when it is warm out.</div>
<div>- When the temperature drops you have the option to zip up the bottom to seal out any drafts.</div>
<div>- Keep the zipper (or the opening) positioned below you for the most insulation and warmth.
– Made with premium 900 fill power white European goose down and some of the lightest nylon shell materials available.</div>
<div>- The elastic cord can be cinched tight around your neck to keep out drafts.</div>
<div>- This bag does not have a hood.  Wear a warm hat or a goose down hood, or pull the bag up around your head.</div>
<div>- Roll top dry bag included.</div>
<div>- Outer Shell Material and Inner Liner Material: 0.70 oz/sqyd (23.7 g/m2) Ventum Ripstop Nylon w/ DWR.</div>
<div>- Fill Material: 900 fill power European white goose down.</div>
</div>
<div>Please contact me for more information and pm me so I can send photo’s.  Thanks for looking.</div>
</div>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags