[WTS] PSE Marauder, older preferred model

How's it going folks?

Unfortunately I have to move along a Bow of mine. As per a PSE rep that used to shoot for their East Coast team, this bow is preferred over the modern reproduction that was based on this. He also went so far as to say it was built like a tank and will be a quality shooter for years to come... If you want to ask him yourself, we can strange for a phone conversation with him, since I live in the same town as the PSE shop.

This bow still fires great and true.

The good: Fully functional arrow rest, that moves smoothly and freely. Arrow carrier on the bow is still functional and in fairly good shape. Wrist strap is still pliable and comfortable.

The bad: The one fiber optic needs replacing, but the pin is in great shape. Just the fiber optic wire that needs replacing, this should be less than $5, and it isn't required, as you can use the green or amber pin. Those are still fully functional.

Pics and timestamp http://imgur.com/a/SHHEN0k

Pricing is $100 into my pocket, but.I cannot state a total price with shipping included.

The reason I cannot state a final pricing is that I am not sure what shipping will amount to. I hope this isn't a major red flag, and if so, I will pull the ad and figure out a fully inclusive price.

Detail

Tags