FS Hilleberg Nallo 4 GT + Footprint

I have a Hilleberg nallo 4 GT plus footprint for sale. Tent has seen 9 nights of use so is in as close to as new condition as a used tent can get. The tent weighs 3.6kg. I am asking $840US plus delivery (a saving of 25%) to anwhere you would like it delivered to. I have included some pictures taken a few days ago, the mats in some of the pictures are Thermarest prolite regular size 51x183cm for scale.

The tent easily accommodates 4 people. We have used it with two adults and two children. The extended vestibule is a real bonus on the trail with heaps of space to keep your gear under cover and remove sand etc from children before they walk it all over your sleeping bag!

Tom

*****Apologies for the poor quality of the pictures, the original images were inserting upside down so I had to snip them with the snipping tool and then insert them. If better quality pictures are required I am happy to supply them.

<p style=”text-align: center;”>3 Poles and 20 pegs</p>

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Set up with only the minimum required 4 pegs</p>

<p style=”text-align: center;”>The huge vestibule</p>

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Inner tent with two thermarests for scale. 4 of these fit easily.</p>

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Vestibule entrance on other side</p>

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Vestibule rolled back. Great for ventilation and enjoying the view!</p>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags