Ice tools, Ice screws, lots of other ice climbing gear for sale

Reposting with updated items, quantities and more pics.

I live in Fort Collins, CO but will accept Paypal and ship within the US. You pay shipping and I'll pay insurance.

Reply by e-mail: [email protected]
Black Diamond Viper ice tools (pair): I bought these new a few years ago and they were NEVER USED. They are outfitted for mixed/leashless climbing with Strikes and Fangs. They are in perfect condition. $200 each or $350 for the pair.

Black Diamond Cobra ice tools (pair): These are moderately used but well cared for and never dropped. They have laser picks that are still in good condition. One has a BD lockdown leash and the other has an Android leash. $150 each or $250 for the pair.

Black Diamond Laser picks: They are unused and fit both the Viper and the Cobra. I have 3. $35 each.

Black Diamond standard adze: They are unused and fit both the Viper and the Cobra. $15 each.

Black Diamond Blizzard harness (size medium): One of the best ice climbing harnesses ever made. integrated clip holders for BD ice clippers are a great feature. It fits me fine and I have a 34 inch waist. I bought this new and it was NEVER USED. $50

Yates Screamer: I have one. Kept clean and (obviously) never used. $10

Yates Zipper: I have 4 of these. Kept clean and (obviously) never used. $15 each.

Charlet Moser M10 crampons (pair): These are moderately used but well cared for. They were used on ice and rarely touched rock. They are currently set up as dual points but can be changed to a mono-point in a few minutes. Still lots of life left in the front points. I have a set of anti-bot plates that are in very good condition without and holes/tears in the rubber. $100 (including anti-bots)

Grivel Rambo crampons: These are some of the older style Rambo's with fixed dual point crampons. They are in good condition with only cosmetic wear. The points are still sharp and there is lots of life left in the front points. $75

OR Alibi gloves: These are size XL and were bought new and NEVER USED. $40

Ice Screws: I have several different sizes and styles. All of them are in very good condition with nothing more than cosmetic rust and are still very sharp. None were ever dropped. The Smiley screws were made by and identical to Omega Pacific screws. They have fixed/non-folding ice grinder knobs. Here is what I have:
BD Tubular ice screws (no knob): 22cm x 2 $20 each.
Smiley ice screws: 16cm x 3 $20 each. Scarpa Invernos (pair): Size 10/11 Moderate wear but still solid. $50.

Ice climbing guide books:
Waterfall Ice Climbs in the Canadian Rockies 3rd edition by Joe Josephson, mild water damage but does not affect legibility or pictures. (hard to find) $40
Falcon Guide Ice Climbing Utah $10
Colorado Ice Climbers Guide by Cameron Burns, mild water damage but does not affect legibility or pictures. $5

[email protected]