FS: OES CUBEN MacCat Deluxe

OES CUBEN MacCat Deluxe TARP $250 Selling off gear to finance my AT Thru attempt in 2014. I met Brian at Traildays and asked him make me a custom Cuben Tarp. I asked for the dimensions of a MacCat Deluxe. Due to the size Cuben Rolls come in, this is what I got: approx. 130" x 96". Tarp has the same ridgeline as a MacCat Deluxe, but is 4" shorter on the width, as measured from middle of tarp, Ridgeline to edge of tarp. This tarp is the superb quality you have come to expect from Brian at OES Tarps. Specifications: The original super-taut catenary-cut hexagonal tarps for hammocks and tarp camping. Made out of super light, waterproof tested cuben fiber. Hexagonal shaped to provide efficient coverage of your commercial or home-made hammock. Catenary-cut sides eliminate tarp sagging and wind flapping. Provides cooking, changing, and gear storage space in even wind driven rain. Single stitched webbing reinforced ABS plastic D-rings tabs at ridgeline. Four grosgrain reinforced pull tabs at the four corners. Weight on my scale is 6.6 oz. Color is Cuben Green. I will pay for shipping and will accept Paypal. Thanks for looking.