FS: Bearpaw Wilderness Designs Luna 4 SilNylon Pyramid Tent

Up for sale is a BearPaw Wilderness Designs Luna 4 in SilNylon (seam sealed at the manufacturer) .  It was purchased new by me in the Fall of 2014, and has been used less than 20 nights.  The tent is in excellent condition with no damage or defects.  The cost is $210, PayPal fees and ConUS shipping are included.

The BearPaw website lists the dimensions as 106″ x 106″ x 69″ to 76″ high.   I have it pitched at 66″ high in the photos below, and that leads to a base dimension of 112″ x 112″.  This pitch height is how I have always used the tent, and it allowed for plenty of headroom and maximized the floor area.

The tent was built with sewn in LineLoc3s at each corner and midpoint.  I’ve left the LineLocs in place, and have guylines attached to each.  Additionally, I’ve fitted each of the three panel pulls with bungee shock loops, and guy lines.  All of this is included in the sale.

The actual weight of the tent, stuff sac, bungee and guylines is 35.9 oz (please see photo).  A 16″ pole jack is included in the sale, but is not included in this weight.   It weighs 2.1 oz.

Please note that the peak vent on this tent is on the rear side (opposite side from door).  The newer BearPaws have the vent on the front.  This never mattered to me, but I wanted to point it out.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags