[WTS] Closet Dump - Arc'teryx Jackets, Northface / Prana Pants, OR Hat, Deuter Backpack

I've recently dropped some serious weight and have some outdoor gear that no longer fits. Looking to sell all items below at price listed Or Best Offer. I've taken pictures of all items and I'm hosting them out of Google Photos so you should be able to see them in all their High-Res glory. Please send me any questions and plan for $6 additional on top of the prices for shipping.

$80 - Deuter Futura Pro 36L Backpack Black - Great backpack for day-hiking or ultra-light backpacking. I'm selling this backpack because I have a 50L+10L pack and a summit (25L) pack and I don't use this one in the middle. The pack is a little dusty from the Grand Canyon but in great condition (just needs a nice little rainstorm to clean it off). Backpack Pic

$160 - Arc'teryx Alpha SL (2017) Triton (Blue) Men's Size Large - Great super light rain jacket, saved me from hail a couple times climbing the Rockies. No visible damage and looks new. Pic SL 1 Pic SL 2

$200 - Arc'teryx Gamma MX Black Men's Size Large - Great soft snow jacket and breathable. Wore it skiing a couple years; no visible damage. Pic MX 1 Pic MX 2

$25 - Outdoor Research Seattle Sombrero Black Large - Wore it a couple times and did not like how it looked. It's basically new. Pic Hat 1 Pic Hat 2

2 Pair $30 each - North Face Paramount Convertible Pants Green and Green-Grey Men's Size Large - These pants are super breathable and comfy but they're too big for me now. They show some wear but look great. Green Pants Grey-Green Pants

$35 - Prana Stretch Zion Pants Tan / Brown Men's Size 35x34 - Love these pants but they don't fit anymore. Will be picking some more up in my new size. Very light wear but look great. Tan Pants

$40 - Prana Stretch Zion Convertible Pants Green Grey Size 36x34 - Another great pair of comfortable pants that I have to replace due to my size change. These look great and weren't worn much. Prana C Pants