Fabiano - Mens size 9N roughly equivalent to women's 10/10.5. I presume the N means narrow width.
Here's a pair of Fabiano, made in Italy all leather classics. Well known to 1st and 2nd generation "Golden Age" backpackers of the 70's and early 80's along with Pivetta, Lowa Scouts, Limmer, Raichle, Zamberlan and others. Model may be the Alps but unsure.
- Mid weight boot with just a little flex by hand at the ball of the foot.
- 1 piece all leather suede upper with a glove leather lining. The uppers are without scratches, digs or wear and look in excellent condition. They haven't even been "Snow Sealed".
- Littleway sole attachment with the heels glued and screwed. At the toe, the sole is slightly separated but feels solid and stable.
- Alps Fabiano Extra lug soles with possibly 75% remaining life. Boots may be resoled.
- Stitching and lacing hooks are in excellent shape.
Asking $75.00 plus shipping cost. PPFF or please add the fee.