Fabiano - Mens size 9N roughly equivalent to women's 10/10.5. I presume the N means narrow width.
If your into boots, here's a pair Fabiano made in Italy all leather classics. Well known to 1st and 2nd generation "Golden Age" backpackers of the 70's and early 80's along with Pivetta, Lowa Scouts, Limmer, Raichle, Zamberlan and others.
- Mid weight boot with just a little flex by hand at the ball of the foot.
- 1 piece all leather suede upper with a glove leather lining. The uppers are without scratches, digs or wear and look in "mint" condition. They haven't even been "Snow Sealed".
- Littleway sole attachment with the heels glued and screwed. At the toe, the sole is slightly separated but feels solid and stable.
- Alps Fabiano Extra lug soles with possibly 75% remaining life. Boots may be resoled.
- Stitching and lacing hooks are in excellent shape.
Asking $75.00 plus shipping cost. PPFF or please add the fee.
Vasque Leather Sundowners - Mens size 7.5, women's 8/8.5.
Long a mainstay for Appalachian Trail thru hikers and the National Park Service. These are the originals, made in Italy with a full grain leather outer and wicking Chambrelle lining. Mid-weight boot with a sole that can be flexed by hand at the ball of foot. In very good used condition. The Vibram Skywalk sole has much remaining life and is not worn unevenly at the heel. Interior lining shows no worn through spots. A very durable boot that will last for resoling if the upper is cared for. Any Red Wing shoe store will condition the uppers on the spot, without charge. Asking $55.00 shipped. PPFF or please add 4% for the “goods” fee.
Boots weigh 2 lbs, 9 oz.