FS: Granite Gear Crown AC-60 pack

Granite Gear Crown AC-60 pack   This pack has been used for two, two day trips in the mountains of S.E. Arizona, one eight day trip in Scotland and one five-day trip in the Sierra.  It is a regular size and is virtually new.  The manufacturer claims that the pack weighs 2 pounds, two ounces and has a capacity of about 3600 cubic inches.  I have trimmed excess length from most of the straps.  I am 5’ 9” tall and 175 pounds so the pack should fit if you are near these dimensions or less.  I have also fitted it with an aluminum hoop stay (4 oz.) similar to the one used in the older Six Moons Packs. I can include that if you wish.  Colors are grey, olive and a sort of grey green. It also comes with a Scottish (blue and white St. Andrews Cross) national flag patch sewn to the center back by relatives in Dunblane. The cost of the current version of this pack is $199 at REI.  I’m selling this one for $90 plus shipping via Priority Mail (somewhere around $12-$15).  I prefer PayPal for payment.  Send me a PM if you are interested.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags