FS: Zpacks Arc Haul & 20F Sleeping bag, Soto Windmaster Stove & Evernew .9L Cook Pot

It pains me to do this… I bought an entire set up for my son to use on our JMT hike this year, but he didn’t make it, and he is of the age now that I don’t think he will be using this gear any time soon, so I need to make a little money back from it.

I bought the Arc Haul brand new from Zpacks middle of last year. It is an all black model and has a medium frame and a small hip belt on it (note that the hip belts can be swapped out if you need a different size, but this one has a size small). It also comes with 2 hip belt pockets (no other accessories are included). It comes in at around 25.7 oz. This set up is $349 new ($299 for the pack and $50 for the 2 pockets) and I am looking to get $235 shipped. It has been used on a 4 day hike last December and that is it. Looking at it though I can’t even tell, there are no rips, tears, dirt stains or smells. Everything appears to be in the same condition as it was when bought new.

I bought the sleeping bag while at last years ATKO17. It was bought as a new item, but was listed as having “twisted threads” so it was put in the “bargain bin” (See photo below for the (non)issue…) It is the 20 F “long, standard” size of the “Classic Sleeping Bag” and is the most current design (vertical baffles on top and horizontal on bottom). It is green on the outside and black on the inside, and comes in at 20.4 oz on my scale. He used it 2 nights while at the ATKO and then 3 nights on the hike last December. It has been stored loose in a large cotton storage bag. I never washed it, but it is clean and has no odors, neither does it have any rips or tears and the zipper and the buckle still work as they should. Again, this item still looks like a new item despite the “twisted thread” issue, which is hard to tell even when I know it’s there… This bag lists at $379 new and I would like to also get $235 for it shipped. (No stuff sack or storage sack included… only the sleeping bag itself.)

I bought the Soto Windmaster stove as a new item middle of last year (I believe). He has used it 4 days on the hike last December. This stove includes the body itself and the 3 leg stand only (not the 4 leg stand) and still functions as it should. These go for $75 and I would like $45 shipped.
I bought the 0.9L Titanium Cook pot new middle of last year, and again, he has used it the 4 days on that hike, mostly to boil water out of. It includes the pot, lid and a mesh stuff sack. The pot has no damage to it and still has the rubber around the handles. There is some slight discoloration on the bottom of the pan, but this is the nature of titanium. It is not warped and sits flat. These go for around $60 new and I would like $40 for it shipped.
If you would like both the pot and the stove, I would go for an even $80 for both.

The prices above do include shipping via USPS Priority mail to CONUS only. I prefer payments to be sent via PayPal, and with the Friends and Family option. (If you would prefer to go with the “Payment” option instead I have no issues with that, but the additional cost/fees will be added to the asking price.)
If you are interested in buying, please post below and then PM me. If you only want to ask a question, please do that in the comments below rather than PM’ing me and I will be happy to answer them there for everyone to see (in case I forgot something…lol).
Once you PM me I will provide you with my email address to send the payments to, and once I receive the payments I will get the item boxed up as soon as I can and dropped off at the PO as soon as I can. Once I get shipping labels printed I will PM you back with the tracking information.
Thanks.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags