[WTS] EE Revelation, Zpacks dry bags, trekking poles, rain jacket, and merino wool items.

Hey guys I'm looking to sell a few items. These are all in basically brand new condition and barely used. The EE quilt has been used I think twice and the trekking poles are brand new.

EE 20 degree quilt Long/Wide 850 fill. Full description in pictures. Originally $305 looking for $225.

Zpacks dry bags including... Small, Large, stake bag, rock bag, and food dry bag consisting of the rope that was included. Asking $75 for all together.

LEKI Cristallo Trekking Poles. Brand new never used. REI says they weigh 18 oz. Normally $129 asking $60.

Marmont Essence Rain Jacket, used once or twice just around town. Size Large. Normally $200 asking $75.

Smartwool Merino pieces Size large. 150 weight T-Shirt and 250 weight Long sleeve and Long Underwear, great base layers. Asking $75 for all three pieces together.

I will pay for shipping assuming you're withing Continetal US, you get Paypal fees. Also open to using Venmo. Thanks

Selling Revelation and other gear https://imgur.com/gallery/ofABKtt

EDIT: Smartwool and Drybags sold.