**Even Lower Prices** Short-sleeve Shirts - Men's L - Mountain Hardwear Prana North Face REI & More

Hi All,  

I'm doing some epic downsizing this summer and letting go of a lot of clothing.  All of these shirts are men's size large and all are in excellent condition; void of stains, odors, missing buttons, tears, loose threads, "pilling" fabric, etc.  Above each shirt I've noted the brand and fabric composition.  The pics below should give you a good idea of each shirt's color scheme and condition, but I'm happy to provide more detailed information or different pics if you need them.  Just ask.

Asking $14.00 for one, $26.00 for two, $36.00 for three, $44.00 for four and $10.00 for each additional shirt.  Shipping is on the buyer unless you buy five or more shirts.  I'll find the cheapest option for you.  I can usually ship within 24 hours of receiving payment and always send buyers the tracking number the same day a package heads their way.  PayPal is preferred and the buyer can decide if they want to send funds via Friends & Family or cover the fees sending payment the Goods & Services route. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you need additional information.  Happy Climbing!

Patagonia - 65% Polyester/35% Organic Cotton

Prana - 80% Cotton/20% Polyester

North Face A5 Series - 100% Cotton

Royal Robbins - 100% Polyester - Secret Stash Pocket!
Cloudveil - 70% Cotton/30% Polyester

Mountain Hardwear - 70% Nylon/30% Polyester

REI - 79% Polynosic Rayon/21% Polyester

Simms (esteemed fishing brand) - 60% cotton/40% Polyester (3XDry Fabric)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags