[WTS]Ray-Way one man tarp with bugnet and door-USA only

I'm cleaning house and am selling off some of my homemade gear. This item is a Ray-Way tarp that I made from the Ray Jardine kit as described here. This is the one person tarp in blue plus the Ray-Way Net-Tent (basically a dedicated bugnet) and the "Batwing" door that can be used to close off one end of the tarp to block rain. I used this setup for part of one season, maybe a total of 20 nights (if even that). The tarp with door and sack weighs in at 430 grams, while the bugnet weighs in at 409 grams. I'm not looking to break this up and would prefer to sell it as a unit. This setup does not include stakes, but does include a whole bunch of Kelty reflective cord. I would like $125 for the setup, buyer pays shipping in the USA vi Priority Mail. That's less than the cost of the kits and cord needed to make this thing, and I do know how to sew quite well. Sorry, no international shipping. I'm open to trades too, in particular I'm looking for a Silicondust HDHomerun Prime. I can also do a local trade/sale in the Frederick County MD area, if that helps.

Album is here for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for looking.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags