FS: TarpTent Double Rainbow Carbon pole ground sheet

Included:

• TarpTent Double Rainbow, fully seam sealed (using flowable windshield silicone – the best method I’ve found), including bathtub floor seams and all tie-out stitching.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>
  • Easton carbon arch pole, adds stiffness to improve storm-worthiness.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>
  • DIY 1.1 oz/sqyd silnylon ground sheet. Has elastic with mitten hooks at four corners to clip onto bathtub floor. Can also be used by itself for good weather camping. Orange.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>
  • Four easily-attached Z-Packs 1.2mm neon yellow guy lines. Use to guy out arch pole or prop up doors to form a porch roof over vestibule area.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>
  • I sewed nylon ribbon and D-rings with elastic cord midway along the two long sides of the bathtub floor, to stake it out if you want to hold the floor more flat and keep strong wind from blowing it upward. Seam sealed this stitching too, of course.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>
  • Silnylon stuff sack that came with it. Silnylon stake pouch too.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>
  • (Stakes not included – everyone has their favorites).<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>

Purchased May 2016. Has been used about 30 nights. No holes or abrasion. Excellent condition, except for one of the interior mesh hang pockets is torn below where it attaches to the wall. Did not compromise the tent at all. I can sew nylon ribbon to repair it if you like. I just cleaned the tent so it’s ready to go.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>

$180 shipped inside the US. Message me with questions or to buy.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags