FS (Australia) Rab Infinity Endurance & Xenon X hoody - New/Hardly used

I went a little crazy recently and bought beautiful two Rab jackets that I've now decided I don't need/can't afford. Both still have tags. I got them for a good price so mainly trying to re-coup my costs.

Rab Infinity Endurance -- 210g of down, 565g on my scales. Mega warm with Pertex Endurance across the shoulders, arms and hood, and Quantum GL through the body. Ebony colour, size L. This one has never been worn outdoors. RRP $535, asking $350 (shipped to Aus).

Rab Xenon X hoody -- Quantum GL w/ Endurance coating, meaning it's more water resistant and feels tougher. 370g on my scales. Also Ebony colour, size L. This one has been worn a couple of times only. RRP $250, asking $200 (shipped to Aus).

The Xenon fits me well but is a tad short for 6'4. The Infinity is roomy but not baggy (and I'm slim) and fits over the Xenon nicely. I bought them to layer but the Infinity is super warm and lofty and doesn't really fit under my shell as I would like it to. As for the Xenon I already have an Arc'teryx Atom LT which is still in good nick. No doubt the Xenon is a tougher more weather resistant (and lighter) jacket though.

Edit: Will happily ship overseas at a reasonable extra cost.

Detail

Tags