**SOLD: summit/day pack -- Osprey Manta 30L -- $50 OBO

SOLD:  Osprey Manta 30L
  • Condition:  Pack's in great shape; lightly used.  Selling because I have too many packs and I'm tired of hearing about it from my climbing partners...
  • Retail Cost: bought it a few years ago for around $150.  REI has the 28L for $165.
  • Price:  $50 (though I'm open to offers).  PayPal Family & Friends or you pay the PayPal fee.
  • Shipping:  $14 Priority Mail.  Free local pick up in Vegas or Yosemite beginning of Sept.  

Color:  Looks like light green to me. "Olive" maybe?  (I'm not good at the whole what-color-is-it thing)

Features:  Lots; pack has more pockets than a Vaudeville magician.  (I counted 10, not counting internal organizing pockets.)  

Integrated strap for trekking poles: shock-chord strap, adjusts from pull cord on left shoulder--pretty cool innovation.

Integrated, adjustable sternum strap.  Has magnet on it that holds the bite valve of hydration tube--another cool innovation.

Side zip pockets: can secure small items or leave open for water bottles

Main pocket can fit a 60m rope

Size: S/M

"Air-speed" suspension system: breathable and comfortable

Hip Belt with zippered pockets

Bottom of photo: loop for trekking poles, which is adjustable from the left shoulder strap.

Two compression straps on each side--can be used to secure rope to top/sides of pack for walk-off

Internal organizing pockets and key fob

Rain Fly:  bright red.  Stows in its own dedicated pocket on bottom of pack.  Shock cord with cord lock for tight fit.  

Rain fly detaches to be used as a very, very small parachute in the event you're in a very, very dire emergency and you're certain--very, very certain--this is the way you want to die.

Dedicated slot for hydration reservoir (hydration reservoir not included).

Another large, easy-access pocket.

This is Ranger.  He says you should buy this pack.  He knows these things.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags