FS: Few Misc. Items For Sale

Folks,

I have a few miscellaneous items that I would like to let go.

1. Wilderness Logics 3/4 length, 20 degree down underquilt. I have used this quilt three times in the two years that I have had it. I just don't get out much when I would need this quilt. Comes with stuff sack. $165.00

2. Spinn Hammock Tarp. I do not know who made the tarp but whoever it was did extremely good quality work. This tarp has an 11' ridgeline and is equipped with panel pulls. Does not come with any hardware for hanging it. It also has two small holes that have been repaired. One hole was repaired by the previous owner and the other by me. It functions perfectly. Comes with the stuff sack that came with it when I bought it. $75.00

3. I have two fly rods that I don't need or use anymore. The first is a 9 foot, 3# rod that I put together when I was 14. this was the first rod that I ever built and it shows in the workmanship. It does, however, function perfectly. This was my dedicated dry fly rod for many years. It has a very soft, forgiving action. The second rod is a 9 foot 8# St. Croix Premier. This is a very stiff rod with a heavy action that is capable of handling very big flies. This was my favorite rod for big Bull Trout and Northern Pike. I am asking $30.00 for the 3# and $75.00 for the 8#

4. DIY Fronkie style bugnet. I made this bugnet a few years ago and never really used it much. It is virtually brand new. It is made for a 10' hammock and I switched to 11' hammocks after I made this bugnet. SOLD to David Thomas

That's all for now, folks. I may be adding some items in the near future as I dig them up. All prices include CONUS shipping, with the exception of the two fly rods due to their size as they are both two piece rods. The buyer will pay the shipping for the rods. All prices are negotiable and I am open to any reasonable offer. I can't seem to be able to figure out how to post pictures so ask me for pictures and you shall receive. You can reach me via PM or email at masson(dot)james(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thanks for looking.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags