WBBB, WBBB XLC, Mamajamba, Sierra Nitro Bag, GSI Minimalist

I don't know how I ended up with so much, but I gotta clear out some of this stuff! Note: All of my gear (hammock, Tarp, quilts etc) is hung up indoors for 3 days before packing it away for storage. Down items are always hung & stored open for full loft. 1. Warbonnet Blackbird 1.0 Double Layer Hammock. Comes with whoopie slings and stuff sack......$135 2. Warbonnet Blackbird XLC 1.7 Double Layer -LIKE NEW- This one is my buddy's, I'd keep it myself but I JUST bought one Hung up indoors and slept in ONCE. He (being a short guy) just doesn't see the benefit to the 11' thing. I (being a tall guy) disagree. Comes with all the fixins you get from Warbonnet - straps, whoopies, net, solid cover and stuff sack........$265 3. Warbonnet Big Mamajamba Tarp with 4 panel pulls. Comes with a continuous ridgeline - Dutch Fly & Hook suspension, 4 Jacks r Better self tensioning guylines, 4 lengths of shock cord on the panel pulls and stuff sack. COMPLETE SETUP.........$135 4. Sierra Designs Nitro 30* (Long) Down Sleeping Bag. Awesome Bag....no longer available. Has taken me well below 30* on several occasions and I never knew the difference. No damage or blemishes, still has plenty of life. Weighs 1lb 13oz. Retailed New for $450.........$215 5. GSI Minimalist - comes with what you see in the photo. A little damage to the insulating sleeve (I think it went in the dishwasher) but it doesn't effect the functionality........$20 I intended on attaching some photos but it seems photobucket is down for maintenance. I'll add them as soon as I can. Until then...forum rules...1st I'll Take It...you know the drill. I'm able to attach these direct from my phone. WBBB 1.0 & Mamajamba in action Sierra Nitro GSI Minimalist All prices include shipping to CONUS Paypal preferred Thanks for looking Xristos