Gearpocalypse

All prices include shipping in the US.  I accept PayPal via Friends & Family option or buyer adds 3% for PayPal fees if using the standard option.  I am only including pictures of the clothing items due to how awful and clunky pictures are on this forum.  However, I do have pictures of all these items and am happy to provide them via e-mail, just shoot me a message at

I’m always open to offers, especially on multiple items.

1.  Haglofs LIM Essens Down Jacket $125Size is XL but Euro fit is more like a US L.
    7.2oz on my scale

**NOTE: There is a hole in the right hand pocket about 2 fingers wide(pictured) that was the result of snagged car keys in my pocket. There is also a small cut repair with Tenacious Tape on the left arm.
    Very warm for the weight. I’m selling because I’m moving more towards synthetics.  I can include some tenacious Tape if you wish to patch the pocket.

2. UGQ Down Beanie-$38
Charcoal body with Black accent
Weight: 33g on my scale

3. Black Diamond Access Hybrid Vest $60
Size Large
Excellent condition, no flaws I could locate.

4. Black Diamond Orbit Lantern $12
*batteries not included

5. Exped Sleeping Pad Coupler Kit New/Unused $12

6. Camelbak Omega Reservoir 2L $20
Used just a couple of times.  No smells, stains, or damage.

7. Evernew 900ml Mug/Pot(Model ECA267)
No dings or dents, but there is a bit of soot on the inside bottom that can be eliminated with a bit of elbow grease.  Original stuffsack included
Weighs 3.4oz on my scale for pot+lid.

8. Men’s Ibex Indie Hoody $45
Charcoal, Size Large
This is a size large, but it is real tight on me and I would say it is closer to e Men’s medium.  Good condition overall with a few fabric snags.

9. Patagonia Capilene Daily Tee $22
Size XL, Gray color
Shirt is like new, I wore it twice.

10: Thermarest Prolite Extra Small $45
Used ~7 nights.  Has some dirt stains but excellent condition otherwise.  No leaks, holes, or tears of any kind. Stuffsack is included.

11. Klymit Ultralight Insulated Static V Pad $60
23″ X 72″ dimensions, 19.6oz weight. 4.4 R-value
Excellent condition, no rips, tears, holes, or leaks of any kind.  Stuffsack is included.

12. Klymit Insulated Static V Luxe Pad $70
30″ X 76″ Super wide, comfy pad
Excellent condition, Used ~4 times.  Stuffsack and patch repair kit are included.

13. Prana Long Sleeve Shirt XL, New and Unworn $18
This has just been sitting forgotten in my close since I got it.  Shirt is very lightweight and soft

14. Capilene Long Sleeve Zip Shirt $18
Older model, Blue, Size Large
Shirt has a bit of pilling and a few snags but has plenty of life left.

15. Older Capilene Crew T, made in Israel $15
Green, Size Large
Interesting Capilene T that was produced in Israel, good condition overall with no holes/rips/ smells.

16. Petzl E-Lite Headlamp $18
2016 model, Excellent condition and battery included.

17. Capilene Lightweight Long Sleeve Zip $22
Older model, Size Large, Hard to tell in picture but color is light greenish-blue