[WTT] GG Murmur w/6 sections zlite as back pad & aegismax quilt COMPLETE STUPID LIGHT SETUP

Looking for a starter kit to go stupid light? 8oz pack with a 6oz ground pad and 16oz quilt for trade. I also have a cheap 16oz 8x8 tarp Ive never used with some ultralight dyneema cord, so you can have a complete 2.8 lb stupid light setup. If you bought a ss bug net you would actually have a decent summer setup.

Used the murmur 1 night on trail for a shakedown didnt work well with my bearvault, tho it did work. I have the hip belt, chest strap, and original foam backpad. Also includes 6 sections of z lite I cut for a backpad for the pack. I used these 6 sections of z lite on the jmt but they still have plenty of life left. Great little pad for short trips.

Used the aegismax quilt ($77 one on amazon) on a bunch of nights, including the jmt but its still in great condition with no rips, still have the orginal stuff sack.

looking for anything really inbox me and I can give you my phone # to send pics of anything.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags