FS: Short-sleeve Button Up Shirts - Men's L & XL - Patagonia, Prana, Mtn Hardwear, North Face, Ex Officio, Cloudveil, REI, Simms & Royal Robbins!

Hi All,  

I'm doing some epic downsizing this summer and letting go of a lot of clothing.  All of these shirts are men's size large except one XL Prana which is noted below.   All shirts are in excellent condition; void of stains, odors, missing buttons, tears, loose threads, "pilling" fabric, etc.  Above each shirt I've noted the brand, size and fabric composition.  The pics below should give you a good idea of each shirt's color scheme and condition, but I'm happy to provide more detailed information or different pics if you need them.  Just ask.

Asking $18.00 for one, $34.00 for two, $48.00 for three, $60.00 for four and $12.00 for each additional shirt.  Shipping is on the buyer unless you buy five or more shirts.  I'll find the cheapest option for you.  I can usually ship within 24 hours of receiving payment and always send buyers the tracking number the same day a package heads their way.  PayPal is preferred and the buyer can decide if they want to send funds via Friends & Family or cover the fees sending payment the Goods & Services route. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you need additional information.  Happy Climbing!

Patagonia - Size Large - 65% Polyester/35% Organic Cotton - Puckerware Model

Prana - Size Extra Large (slim fit) - 80% Cotton/20% Polyester

Prana - Size Large - 80% Cotton/20% Polyester

North Face A5 Series - Size Large - 100% Cotton

North Face - Size Large - 67% Modal/33% Polyester

Royal Robbins - Size Large - 100% Polyester - Secret Stash Pocket!

Ex Officio - Size Large - 64% Polyester/36% Cotton (very lightweight fabric) - Excellent Hot Weather Shirt!

Cloudveil - Size Large - 70% Cotton/30% Polyester

Mountain Hardwear - Size Large - 70% Nylon/30% Polyester

REI - Size Large - 79% Polynosic Rayon/21% Polyester

Simms (esteemed fishing brand) - Size Large - 60% cotton/40% Polyester (3XDry Fabric)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags